Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: HH Dolls at MCM?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Not that I'm going or anything-but I love to live through everybody who is-and can't wait to hear all about it-lol. I was just wondering what dolls you think they might have at the sale? Is it possible that they'd have Logan and Skylar? I'm surprised they had any left of anything after everybody buying at least Hailey and Gwen so fast once they hit $12. Just wondering if anybody knows anything. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They had some last year, but I wasn't paying attention to which ones, sorry!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would think they could have them all (or maybe did before the volunteers shopped). Remember a lot of this stuff is returned items- Skylar's hair was pretty long- maybe some people returned it because it got too ratty too fast.
    Jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •